Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Picture Day

Today was picture day at school for both of the kids. Alex looked too cute with his hair spiked and Bethany is always so beautiful with her bows in her hair. Alex smiled pretty for his picture but Bethany was a little afraid of the lights, but their pictures will be adorable. I took a class picture with all 11 kids in my 1-2 year old class...what fun! Some of the kids cried, but they did good overall. I am excited for all of the pictures to arrive.

Note to all Grandparents: on May 21, 2006 the FBC WEE program will be having a special service and fellowship during the night worship service at church. You are all invited. We'd love to see you there!

Sorry that I have not posted pictures yet, but I'll learn to do that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home