Friday, October 19, 2007

New Chair!



The new fad in Natchitoches is having garage sales on Friday from 3:00 pm until dark. This was great for me today because I went on a walk around 2:00 and came upon a Garage Sale. I stopped because I know the family (I used to teach their daughter at PDO) and while I was talking to them and looking for clothes for the kids, I spotted a chair! I thought it was very pretty, but figured that it would be out of my price range. I asked how much they wanted for it and, to my surprise, she told me $20. I asked her to hold it for me and Oren drove back over there to get it. I think it's perfect.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey & Shannon said...

What a GREAT idea - garage sales in the afternoons! I wonder if the trend would catch on here.

November 02, 2007 9:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home