Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nap Time!

This week has been crazy. We've been running the roads everyday. Tuesday morning I had a Dr. appointment before Parents Day Out and Bethany had one in Shreveport aftert school. Wednesday's are always busy. We have school, come home take a nap, go back to church and get home around 9:00. Today is no exception. We woke up late and were running around trying to get ready for school. We finally got to school and it was Ms. Leigh's birthday and practice day for our program on Sunday. When school was over we had to go to Wal-Mart because I have a meeting I need to get ready for that is at 6:00 tonight. Now that we are home, the kids are napping and I finished writing all of my Princess Retreat thank you notes, so it's "down time" for a little while.
I love nap time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home