Sunday, May 28, 2006

Bethany has fallen in Love!

Bethany's foot has grown since we bought her first pair of sandals earlier in the spring, so we bought her a new pair at Wal-Mart yesterday! When we got in the van after leaving the store she started throwing a fit. Oren was getting pretty aggravated because we couldn't figure out what the problem was. So, I started showing her all of the fun things we got at Wal-Mart. I showed her my new razors, Alex's new toothbrush and Oren's deodorant. She was still screaming mad. I finally took her new sandals out of the bag and she started laughing and smiling. We finally got the picture! I asked her if she wanted to put them on and she kept nodding her head until I put them on her. She has not wanted to take them off since. She even wanted to put them back on tonight after her bath. She kept saying "New Shoes", which are her first 2 words she has said together. I hope this isn't going to be a life long obsession!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home